The Saeco Aroma Espresso Machine is a traditional-looking espresso machine and is available in either stainless steel finish or black. The machine should therefore suit most kitchen decors.
Although called an “espresso machine”, the Saeco Aroma Espresso Machine will also allow you to make cappuccinos and lattes. As well as being able to provide hot water to make tea, hot chocolate or instant cups of soup.
The Saeco Aroma Espresso Machine has a very simple-to-operate control panel. It has back-lit buttons for easy viewing. This espresso machine also has a patented Pannarello milk frother and pressurized portafilter which dispenses the steam in three different directions. Thus, making it easier to make the cappuccinos and lattes.
Interestingly, you can also make espresso without having to pre-measure the ground coffee dose. Since the pressure filter can accept a variety of espresso grinds without compromising the quality of the resulting crema.
The Saeco Aroma Espresso Machine makes it simple to create the perfect espresso using the nickel-plated brass pressurized portafilter. The patented portafilter creates the perfect brewing environment, and ensures a great extraction of espresso by pressurizing the brewing chamber. This is accomplished through the use of a valve that remains closed until enough pressure builds up to open it and release the espresso. The high pressure forces the flavor and aroma out of the coffee, making a delicious, perfect cup of espresso.
We found Amazon.com to have the best prices on the Saeco Aroma Espresso Machine. Click here to check it out.
Features and Benefits
The main features of the Saeco Aroma Espresso Machine are:
- Dimensions : 10 x 8 x 11.75 inches
- Weight: 19 pounds
- Pump or Steam: this espresso maker has a pump driven mechanism
- Maximum Pump Pressure: operates at a maximum of 15 bars with a stainless steel boiler.
- Water Tank Capacity: The removable tank has a huge capacity of 85 ounces or approximately 10 cups. It is also transparent, so, it is easy to see how much water is in the tank at any time.
- Steam Wand: this comes with a steam and hot-water wand as well as an exclusive Pannarello milk frothing device.
- Drip Tray: this espresso maker has a removable drip tray for ease of cleaning.
- Espresso Pod Adaptor: this espresso maker has an industry standard E.S.E (Easy Serving Espresso) coffee pod adapter.
- Cup Warmer: this unit comes with a cup-warming surface on top of the machine which uses the residual heat from the boiler to keep your cups warm and ready for use.
- Timer: as with most espresso makers, this unit has no timer
- Warranty: comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Those who have already bought and used the Saeco Aroma Espresso Machine are impressed by the quality of the machine. From its metal case (rather than inferior plastic) to the quality of the finished product.
Whichever type of coffee is your preference, you can expect to get perfect results with this machine. The Saeco Aroma Espresso Machine gives the quality of much more expensive espresso machines so you can get great results without breaking the bank.